Prizes and Benefits
Inspiration has its Award
The Awards ask you to reflect on your business and personal journey, and help you to identify goals.
Finalists and winners say the Awards provided recognition of their achievements, increased their public profile and opened up valuable opportunities for them to take advantage.
Through the alumni network, finalists and winners are able to engage with peers, share ideas, support one another and build their business networks. We continue to encourage the public to engage with the finalists and winners for public speaking, mentoring and board appointments through the Alumni Network.
- Incredible achievement deserves to be recognised and rewarded.
- Winners will share in a total prize pool of $200,000
- All category winners receive a commemorative brooch
- Permission to display the Telstra Business Women’s Awards Finalist or Winner logo
- A framed commemorative certificate
- For winners outside of VIC, one return economy airfare to Victoria for final judging and the presentation ceremony 13-14 November 2013
- Two tickets to the National Awards Gala Dinner presentation ceremony
- Two nights’ accommodation (transfers and incidental expenses not included).